Photobucket

ABOUT US


Catherine: I have worked inside and outside the home for many years, entertained at home with ease – and without hired help, and raised a wonderful family that I continue to enjoy to this day.  I am certified to teach etiquette to children and teens by the International School of Protocol.  Marvelous manners are essential to a happy and healthy life and my philosophy is, “if you don’t make it special, no one else will either.”







Jennifer: Courtesy starts at home. As a wife, mother, daughter, sister and employee, never before have I realized how true this statement is. Our blog will discuss topical etiquette issues and provide solutions that apply to today's world.











Jessica: I have been in the government affairs field for over fifteen years where black-tie galas, charity events and fundraising breakfast, lunches, and dinners are the norm. And business deals are initiated, helped along and closed (and sometimes lost) over lunch. I am certified by the Protocol School of Washington in business etiquette and international protocol. I am also certified to teach etiquette to children and teens by the International School of Protocol.  I believe that dining etiquette is an essential skill for everyone, good manners should not be saved for special occasions, and the best thing about manners is that while priceless, they are free.